6275_HK5_HK6 MANUAL 1 5.PDF
GMTRK1 MANUAL 2.0.PDF
Horn Installation Instructions.PDF
JKOBA Installation Instructions.PDF
KLEINN 6260RC MANUAL.PDF
KLEINN 6270RC MANUAL.PDF
KLEINN 6275RC MANUAL.PDF
KLEINN 6350RC MANUAL.PDF
KLEINN 6450RC MANUAL.PDF
MODEL 730 MANUAL.PDF
RAMHD-734 & 230 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
RAM1500-734 & 230 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
SDKIT-230/734 INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
VELO 220 MANUAL.PDF
VELO 230 MANUAL.PDF
VELO 730 MANUAL.PDF
Vortex 6_7_Valve Instructions.PDF
Kleinn Tech Wiring Diagrams
Kleinn Catalog and Brochures
Kleinn Dealer Materials
*Downloading Kleinn Ring Tones for iPhone
- Right-Click the link for the ring tone you would like to download. Select “Save Link As” and save the mp3 file to your desktop
- Open iTunes on your computer. From the main menu select “File” then “Add File to Library”. Select the ring tone file from your Desktop and add it to your iTunes library
- Find the new file in your iTunes library. Right-click or ctrl-click the ring tone and select Create AAC Version. An AAC copy of the ring tone you selected will appear in your iTunes library beneath the original song.
- Click the new AAC version and drag it to the desktop or wherever else you may want to save the file. Afterward, delete the AAC clip in iTunes.
- Go to the desktop – or wherever you saved the file – and change the extension from “.m4a” to “.m4r.” Confirm the changes to continue.*
- Double-click the .m4r file or drag it into the iTunes source column in order to add it to your iTunes library. The new ringtone will automatically be added to the ringtones folder.
- Now just sync your iPhone with your iTunes library, go to your iPhone’s settings, and set the ringtone under the Sounds options.
*Note: For Windows users, you’re going to want to change your computer settings if you can’t see the extension when trying to rename the file. Simply open the Control Panel, select Appearance and Personalization, then click the Folder Options. Then go to the View tab and uncheck the box for “Hide extensions for known file types.” That should do the trick.
Downloading Kleinn Ring Tones for Android
- Right-Click the icon for the ring tone you would like to download. Select “Save Link As” and save the mp3 file to your desktop
- Connect your Droid phone to your computer using your USB cable
- Click & drag the Kleinn Ring Tone file into the ring tone folder on your phone
- Change your ring tone settings on your Droid phone accordingly