Tundra Direct Fit Onboard Air System and 730 Train Horn
2007 – 2020 Toyota Tundra
(Will not work with dual exhaust)Dual Exhaust Bracket Kit
(Modifications may be necessary to use aftermarket air bags.)
Basic hand tools are all you’ll need to install your own direct fit heavy-duty onboard air system that features a 150 PSI high output waterproof air compressor and Model 730 Demon™ spun steel triple train horn. No drilling, cutting or making any vehicle modifications are required. Everything needed comes in one box for a professional custom designed installation.
Kit comes complete with vehicle specific, direct fit powder coated steel brackets, all necessary hardware, wiring and air line as well as a quick connect tire inflator with storage bag.
Want to add more fun and versatility to your Kleinn Train Horn System? Add the Sniper™ Wireless Remote Horn Button (P/N 333). Now you can honk your Kleinn Train Horn from up to 200 feet away. It’s a great way to find your truck in a crowded mall parking lot or prank your friends.Ultra BlastMaster
Want it louder? Add the Ultra BlastMaster™ Valve Upgrade (P/N 6890) to your order. This kit includes two more Vortex 6 all brass solenoid valves, 12 feet of 1/2″ air line and all the necessary fittings to mount a Vortex 6 valve on all three trumpets to deliver the maximum air volume and pressure.Installation Instructions
- Direct Fit 100% Bolt-on Installation
- Model 6450RC 150 PSI High Output Waterproof Air Compressor
- Model 730 Demon™ Triple Train Horn Produces 157.8 Decibels
- Everything Mounts Under Truck – No Lost Spare Tire or Storage Space!
- 3-gallon All Steel Air Tank, Manufactured in the USA!
- Vehicle-Specific Brackets for Easy Installation
- No Drilling, Welding or Modifications required
- Tire Inflator with Locking Air Chuck and Storage Bag Included
- All Fittings, Wiring, Air Lines and Hardware Included
- Kleinn Juice-1 Thread Sealant
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 24 in|