Tundra Direct Fit Onboard Air System and 230 Train Horn
2007 – 2019 Toyota Tundra
(Will not work with dual exhaust)Dual Exhaust Bracket Kit
(Modifications may be necessary with aftermarket air bags)
Basic hand tools are all you’ll need to install your own direct fit heavy-duty onboard air system that features a 150 PSI waterproof air compressor and Model 230 The Beast™ Triple Train Horn. – All without drilling or making any modifications. Everything needed comes in one box for a professional & flawless installation.
Kit comes complete with vehicle specific direct fit powder coated steel brackets, all necessary hardware, wiring and air line as well as a quick connect tire inflator with storage bag.
Want to add more fun and versatility to your Kleinn Train Horn System? Add the Sniper™ Wireless Remote Horn Button (P/N 333). Now you can honk your Kleinn Train Horn from up to 200 feet away. It’s a great way to find your truck in a crowded mall parking lot or prank your friends.BlastMaster Plus
Want it louder? Add the BlastMaster Plus™ Valve Upgrade (P/N 6885) to your order. This kit includes two more Vortex 6 all brass solenoid valves, 12 feet of 1/2″ airline and all the necessary fittings to mount a Vortex 6 solenoid valve on all three trumpets to deliver the maximum air volume and pressure.Installation Instructions Find a Dealer
- Direct Fit 100% Bolt-on Installation
- Model 6350RC 150 PSI Waterproof Air Compressor – 100% duty cycle
- Model 230 Beast™ Triple Train Horn Produces 153.3 Decibels
- Everything Mounts Under Truck – No Lost Spare Tire or Storage Space!
- 3-gallon All Steel Air Tank is Manufactured in the USA!
- Vehicle-Specific Brackets for Easy Installation
- No Drilling, Welding or Modifications required
- Tire Inflator with Locking Air Chuck and Storage Bag Included
- All Fittings, Wiring, Air Lines and Hardware Included
- Kleinn Juice-1 Thread Sealant
|Dimensions||33 × 16 × 29 in|