Toyota Tundra Onboard Air System
2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
(Will not fit with optional or aftermarket dual exhaust)
(Modifications may be necessary with aftermarket air bags)
The Kleinn Onboard Air System is 100% Bolt-On and features a heavy-duty Kleinn waterproof air compressor and 3-gallon air tank mounted on a custom Made in the USA mounting bracket. Using basic hand tools, anyone can install their own onboard air system – all without drilling a single hole! Everything needed comes in one box for a professional & flawless installation.
The Onboard Air System is capable of inflating large off-road tires, powering air bags, air suspension and small air tools as well as your Kleinn Air Horn.
Kleinn Onboard Air only systems include a quick connect, upgraded tire inflator with digital gauge and pressure relief valve as well as a 160 PSI gauge panel with ON-OFF switch.
- 100% Bolt-On for a Professional Looking Installation
- 6450RC Heavy-Duty Waterproof Air Compressor – 150 PSI / 100% Duty Cycle
- Custom Powder Coated Mounting Brackets – Made in the USA!
- 3-Gallon Air Tank with Cortec™ Interior Anti-Corrosion Coating – Made in the USA!
- Remote Mount Tire Inflator with Digital Gauge and Pressure Relief. Storage Bag Included
- 160 PSI Panel Mounted Gauge with ON/OFF Rocker Switch
- All necessary wiring, fittings, air lines & hardware are included
|Dimensions||35 × 14 × 11 in|
|Toyota||Tundra||2007 - 2020|