2017-20 F-250 / F-350 / F-450 Onboard Air and Train Horn System – SPARE TIRE LOCATION HORN MOUNT with Model 730 Horn
2017-2020 FORD Super Duty F-250 / F-350 / F-450 (All)
Onboard Air System and Model 730 Train Horn – With SPARE TIRE LOCATION Horn Mount
NOTE: THIS KIT REQUIRES THE REMOVAL OF THE SPARE TIRE FROM THE STOCK LOCATION UNDER THE TRUCK BED.
The SDKIT17-734STL kit was designed for lifted trucks with oversize tires and a useless spare under the bed. The triple train horns mount on a custom engineered bracket that bolts on to the frame in the OEM spare tire space. The 150 PSI, 100% Duty-Cycle waterproof air compressor mounts on a custom bracket just to the right of the horns, and the 3-gallon air tank mounts on another custom bracket just in front of the horns. The system will easily inflate 37″ tires, power air tools, air suspension and honk your Kleinn Train Horns in an incredibly loud way.
All of the custom mounting brackets are engineered and manufactured right here in Tucson, Arizona.
SDKIT17-734STL kits are 100% Bolt-On and require no drilling, welding or vehicle modification. You no longer need to spend hours designing and fabricating mounting brackets to install your air system and train horn.
The SDKIT17-734STL kit includes the Demon™ model 730 spun steel triple train horn which produces an earth shattering 157.8 decibels.
[button text=’Installation Instructions’ link=’https://kleinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/TECH-SDKIT17-XXXSTD_REV-200413.pdf’ target=’_blank’]
- Custom Designed Bolt-On Mounting Brackets, Made in USA
- Custom SPARE TIRE LOCATION Horn Mount (Requires removing spare tire)
- 150 PSI High Output 100% Duty Cycle Waterproof Air Compressor
- Model 730 Demon™ Black Triple Train Horn Produces a Thundering 157.8 Decibels
- 3-Gallon Air Tank, Made in USA
- Remote Mount Quick Connect Tire Inflator with Air Hose and Storage Bag
- All necessary components needed for installation are included
The FORD Super Duty system is also available as a stand alone Onboard Air System without the horn.
|Dimensions||23 × 22 × 20 in|
|Ford||F-250||2017 - 2020|
|Ford||F-350||2017 - 2020|
|Ford||F-450||2017 - 2020|