RAMHD 2500 / 3500 Onboard Air and Train Horn with Model 734 Horn
2014-2019 RAM HD 2500/3500 4-Door
Does not fit vehicles with factory air suspension.
(Short Bed requires no drilling – Long Bed requires drilling three holes in frame rail)
The Onboard Air System and Train Horn
The RAM HD Heavy Duty Onboard Air System was designed with the serious truck owner in mind. The 100% Duty-Cycle system will supply air for inflating tires, powering air tools, air suspension and honking your Kleinn Train Horn. These kits include a heavy-duty 150 PSI waterproof air compressor, 3-gallon air tank and custom-made mounting brackets. Included with the kit is the Demon™ Model 730 spun steel triple train horn. This horn produces a an earth shaking 157.8 decibels!
Want it louder? Add the Ultra Blastmaster (P/N 6890) to your order. The 6890 include two additional Vortex 6 all brass solenoid valves, 12 feet of 1/2″ airline and all the necessary fittings. This valve upgrade kit places a high volume Vortex 6 valve on each horn delivering the maximum air volume and pressure.Installation Instructions
The kits are 100% Bolt-On and require no drilling, welding or vehicle modification. You no longer need to spend hours designing and fabricating mounting brackets to install your air system and train horn.
Included is a remote mount quick connect tire inflator with 30 foot air hose and storage bag, all necessary hardware, airline and wiring.
The RAMHD system is also available as a stand alone Onboard Air System.
- 6450RC 150 PSI High Output Waterproof Air Compressor Rated at 100% Duty Cycle
- Model 730 Demon™ Black Triple Train Horn Produces a Thundering 157.89 Decibels
- 3-Gallon Air Tank, Made in USA
- Custom Designed Bolt-On Powder Coated Mounting Brackets, Made in USA
- Remote Mount Quick Connect Tire Inflator with 30 ft Hose and Storage Bag
- Complete with Hardware, Airline, Wiring and Detailed Instructions
- All necessary wiring, fittings, air lines & hardware are included
|Dimensions||28 × 21 × 16 in|
|Ram||2500||2014 - 2018|
|Ram||3500||2014 - 2018|