Model 412 Single Roof Mount Truck Horn
Out of stock
25″ Single chrome zinc alloy roof mount horn, square trumpet end with horn cover
25-inch chrome-plated, zinc allow single roof mount horn features square trumpet design with integrated end covers for severe road conditions. Front support and fittings for through-the roof installation are included. A solenoid or manual valve is required for installation but is not included.
- Single 25″ Trumpet
- Perfect for manual or hand pull valves
- Roof mount design eliminates exposed tube and wiring
- Chrome plated spun copper trumpets
- Manual valve and fitting packs sold separately
- 152.1 db output
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Construction||Chrome Plated Spun Copper|
|Overall Length (in.)||25|
|Overall Width (in.)||9|
|Overall Height (in.)||6|
|Max Input (psi)||175|
|Output (db) @ 100 psi||147.8|
|Output (db) @ 150 psi||150.1|
|Shipping Weight||7 lbs|
This air horn requires an air system to operate. Below are Kleinn air systems that are compatible with this horn.
- 6120 – 110 PSI All-in-one air systems
- 6135 – 130 PSI air system
- 6260 – 120 PSI light duty sealed air system
- 6270 – 130 PSI med. duty sealed air system
- 6275 – 150 PSI heavy duty sealed air system
- 6350 – 150 PSI 100% duty sealed air system
Also Available: Model 330 fitting pack for roof mount horns. This kit includes the fittings and hardware to simplify the roof mount installation of the horn and running the air line to the horn.
|Dimensions||28 × 6 × 9 in|