GM 2500HD/3500HD Direct Fit Onboard Air System and 230 Train Horn
2007 – 2019 GMC and Chevrolet 2500HD & 3500HD
Basic hand tools are all you’ll need to install your own direct fit heavy-duty onboard air system that features a 150 PSI waterproof air compressor and Model 230 The Beast™ Triple Train Horn. – All without drilling or making any modifications. Everything needed comes in one box for a professional & flawless installation.
Kit comes complete with vehicle specific direct fit powder coated steel brackets, all necessary hardware, wiring and air line as well as a quick connect tire inflator with storage bag.
Want to add more fun and versatility to your Kleinn Train Horn System? Add the Sniper™ Wireless Remote Horn Button (P/N 333). Now you can honk your Kleinn Train Horn from up to 200 feet away. It’s a great way to find your truck in a crowded mall parking lot or prank your friends.BlastMaster Plus
Want it louder? Add the BlastMaster Plus™ Valve Upgrade (P/N 6885) to your order. This kit includes two more Vortex 6 all brass solenoid valves, 12 feet of 1/2″ airline and all the necessary fittings to mount a Vortex 6 solenoid valve on all three trumpets to deliver the maximum air volume and pressure.Installation Instructions
- Direct Fit 100% Bolt-on Installation
- Model 6350RC 150 PSI Waterproof Air Compressor – 100% duty cycle
- Model 230 Beast™ Triple Train Horn Produces 153.3 Decibels
- Everything Mounts Under Truck – No Lost Spare Tire or Storage Space!
- 3-gallon All Steel Air Tank is Manufactured in the USA!
- Vehicle-Specific Brackets for Easy Installation
- Remote Mount Quick Connect Tire Inflator with Storage Bag
- No Drilling, Welding or Modifications required
- All Fittings, Wiring, Air Lines and Hardware Included
- Kleinn Juice-1 Thread Sealant
|Dimensions||23 × 21 × 29 in|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 2500||2007 - 2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 2500HD||2007 - 2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 3500||2007 - 2019|
|Chevrolet||Silverado 3500HD||2007 - 2019|
|GMC||Sierra 2500||2007 - 2019|
|GMC||Sierra 2500HD||2007 - 2019|
|GMC||Sierra 3500||2007 - 2019|
|GMC||Sierra 3500HD||2007 - 2019|